Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Critical thinking experience...

Finally, we are done with this course and semester. I want to reflect on the course and my experience with you (Instructor), I had very high expectations from the first day, I chose that course because I thought it would help me in dealing the personal problems. I am aware of the fact that we did not had the ideal class as Critical Thinking requires, we were short of time and the number of students in class was higher too.

But yet, This course has helped me in terms of reflecting my thoughts, the first step to become a critical thinker, At least I can define myself in better way, In more concrete expression and I think theoretically all of us are applying critical thinking techniques to resolve our problems we just have to discover that channel.

CT gave me some of the new perspective to look at my own life and my personality as whole, When you (Instructor) asked my expectation about the course, I said 'Self-discovery', I was aware of the face that it is not something easy to obtain, there exists other genres of thinking, I might not get into the track by doing just one basic course, So at least I have discovered a new way of looking at thinks, linking it, resolving it and this clearly had impact on my life in terms of resolving the problems of my life.

Thank you for being such a friendly instructor, This is how the CT instructor has to be, It was pleasure to be your student, will be seeking the guidance from you.

2 comments:

  1. agreed. i still want to learn the standards of critical thinking and how they relate to the elements of CT. though we have done it in class but still i am a bit confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good post sarmad! Well true that it is not easy to define critical thinking as it includes multiple levels of understanding but approach to developing and understanding a topic in learning must go on =). Thanks for sharing your thoughts..quite informative it was!

    ReplyDelete